Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Online Adventure (Part 2)

Yup! This is the second part of my adventure. It is indeed a long story so I'm sharing it in parts. After all, I don't think anyone likes reading really long posts or articles. In the first part I talked about PTCs as a way to earn extra income online. I included a whole page on PTC in this blog. Feel free to explore the area and take a look at some of the sites I've joined. 

PTCs are not the only way to earn extra online, but in my opinion, they're the more regular ones as you're guaranteed to earn a little day by day. If you don't have a lot of time or don't spend much time online, there are sites that are low maintenance. All you need is to visit them once every 24 hours. Be consistent and patient and pretty soon you'll reap the rewards of your hard work. Yup! Hard work because you do need to wait a while before you can cash in. 

Paid to Blog
Actually my first venture in this online earning thing are sites that pay members to blog. I've excitedly signed up for a couple of them. This, however, is not a profitable venture. But you do get paid higher when your blog is approved. My first earning was $15 credited to my PayPal account. Of course, I had to wait a month before I got my pay. It was worth it though. This was from Blogsvertise. The other site I joined was SocialSpark. I've written two approved posts for them amounting to $17.50. However, I would need to accumulate an amount of $50 before I can cashout. I haven't had any luck since with offers to write blogs. It seems the opportunities are few and the bloggers are too many. 
Paid to Answer Survey
Another venture I've looked in are the survey companies. I vaguely recall which ones I've signed up for since offers are really almost nil. Perhaps I don't qualify for the surveys since I'm not a resident of the U.S. I have had offers from BuzzBack and GlobalTestMarket. Compensation could either be cash or market points. There are lots of other sites but most require some form of membership fee or sign up fee. I decided to steer clear from them. The fees are rather expensive ranging from $50 to $100. 

Paid to Read Email
These sites are similar to PTCs. There are really good ones too. Right now, I only have FusionMails and MatrixMail$. They're free to join so you can go ahead and sign up. Just like PTCs, it also takes time to accumulate your earnings.

Paid to Read and Rate Articles
Right now, I only have Readbud. It's free to join. You also get $5 for every referral you can sign up. Plus, you can choose 50 areas or topics of interest to you. I'm enjoying the site as I'm also learning a lot from the articles I've read and rated. The downside is, since I've passed $30, the articles are getting fewer. LOL! ^_^ Still, $0.50 per day is good enough earning. I'm waiting to get to $50 so I can cashout. I'll use it to fund my other online ventures. 

Well, that's it for now. I'm sure that when you do your research, you'll encounter a whole lot more of earning opportunities. I've focused more on the free to join programs. Paid programs and other really serious network marketing will be discussed in another part of this series. Till next blogging day.. enjoy your weekend! Ta-tah! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Hola , soy de EspaƱa, me gusta mucho , mucho su blogger , esta genial!!
    Enhorabuena!!

    Mucha suerte

    Un saludo afectuoso
    Pablo Martinez.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^