Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's PayDay Once Again!

Yes, that's right! It's another payday for moi! I must admit the first one is a bit overdue. Nevertheless, I'm posting it here for everyone to see. These are paying sites and are worth joining indeed! ^_^

The first one is a Traffic Exchange site. If you want to know more about that, just go to the TE tab on this blog. Anyway, it's one of the first TEs that I've joined. Indeed it has now grown to 350,000 members! It pays $0.30 for every 1000 sites viewed. Payout is at $3.00.

1:1 Traffic Exchange

The second site is a PTC site. It's actually one of the newer ones that I've joined. I'm glad that it pays promptly. I feel that it's worth writing about paid-to-click sites that actually pay as scammers abound. If you haven't joined this site, I suggest you do so now.



Here are the proofs of payment for these two sites:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^