Monday, October 24, 2011

Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3 Finale

I interrupt regular postings on this blog just to mention another season end for another one of local TV's reality talent show -- Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3. I'm not one who would go out of my way to watch them really. But since mom loves watching TV, it somehow becomes like my "radio" while I work on more interesting stuff online (that's more interesting for me that is). 


So it seems another season ended. From a bystander's point of view, I would consider Season 1 of Pilipinas Got Talent (PGT) to be the most phenomenal. After all, it was the first and we had no clue then as to how the competition will turn out. But I do need to admit that contestants got better and there are more talented finalists in the season finale of PGT 3.


Well, if you're a fan of local Philippine showbiz, you would probably watch the show because of the judges. I guess we have all our own opinions about them. But I personally prefer FMG. Anyway, it's supposed to be a talent show and all the finalists are really, really good. I actually got lazy and sat back to watch the finale. It's funny but I somehow got the feeling that the ending was a bit anti-climactic. Perhaps it's coz none of my "bet" made it even to the Top 3. LOL! Oh well.. more than a talent show, I think it's also a popularity contest. I suppose talent can only bring you so far, but having the fans -- not to mention the funds -- can sometimes make the difference. Hmm, reality bites... ^_^

Each season has its "wonder" or "phenomenal" contestant. For me this season it's Khalil Ramos. Heck, I didn't pay attention to this kid till I saw him in the finals. Like I told you, I never really watched the show. He at least made it to the Top 3. So now that PGT 3 has come to an end, do we now get to say, "Move over Justin Bieber. The Philippines now has its own "Khalil fever!" It's wait and see I guess. And oh my.. Pinoy Big Brother is coming back soon. I really don't know what to make of these reality TV shows anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^