Sunday, December 18, 2011

KC Concepcion -- I Love Her New Hairstyle!

KC Concepcion Christmas special 2011

I know I've mentioned before that KC Concepcion is my fave local artist. I can't help but blog about how I love her new hairstyle. I know she's an image model for Palmolive and so usually sported a really long straight hair. Nonetheless, her shorter hair is such a welcome sight! I'm a huge fan of short hair for women. LOL! ^_^






I read that KC has signed a contract with Viva Entertainment. I guess she's ready for a new start. It does make me wonder if she's moving to TV5 too after her mom, Sharon Cuneta, signed an exclusive contract there. I would surely miss watching her on ABS-CBN Kapamilya channel. But I will always be a KC Concepcion fan.






I hope that she finishes her teleserye project ALTA. I'd love to watch her in another TV project after Lovers in Paris. Plus, since Viva Entertainment has come out with successful film projects for this year, I'm excited to know what KC's future projects would be. So far, Viva has proven itself as a starmaker with the likes of Anne Curtis, Sarah Geronimo, and Cristine Reyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^