Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fatigue



Have you ever felt like that guy in the picture? I have from time to time. In fact, that's exactly how I've felt since the week started. Even I can't explain it sometimes. I know that  it has been a busy week for me since last week. Still I don't usually feel so tired. 

Fatigue (also called exhaustionlethargylanguidnesslanguorlassitude, and listlessness) is a state of awareness describing a range of afflictions, usually associated with physical and/or mental weakness, though varying from a general state of lethargy to a specific work-induced burning sensation within one's muscles.

Now, could this be fatigue I'm feeling? Well, there's physical fatigue or muscle weakness. I'm not totally exhausted but there are moments of weakness. Like I wish I could get the day off and spend the whole day in bed doing nothing. LOL! ^_^ Or this could simply be laziness setting in. I guess I might still be adjusting to my busy schedule which started just last week. I sure hope the feeling gets better. 

Then there's mental fatigue which manifests in sleepiness. That would be me yesterday. I was basically just plain sleepy and lethargic. Sure, I'm some kinda late sleeper. But I still somehow manage to wake up feeling refreshed. Yesterday, I was a bit too exhausted to think. You'll notice I have skipped a few days in between blogging. :p Perhaps I just need multivitamins. Anyway, I purchased some last night. I'm feeling better when I woke up this morning. It must be working! LOL! ^_^ So for you people out there having the same symptoms, it must be telling you to slow down a bit with activities. Take lotsa rest & remember your vitamins! Till next time.. Ta-tah! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^