Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thinking Abundantly

I have always been fascinated with topics relating to self-help and self improvement. Perhaps it's because of my belief that one should not really stop growing and learning. We actually learn more once we've graduated from school. Hey, life is probably the biggest university out there!

Through the years of my existence, I have grown from a mindset of scarcity to one of abundance. I've learned somewhere that abundant thinking is a form of positive thinking. Yes, instead of focusing on the negative aspects, fill yourself with positive values. Doing so fills your life with abundance.

I hope you're not thinking that the abundance I'm talking about refers only to material wealth. It may in a way relate to money but views it more as a tool to achieve the finer things in life. After all, we all deserve it!

Abundance may simply refer to richness or over-supply  in all aspects of life. It's a life philosophy. Thinking abundantly is about changing how you view your personal ccircumstances so that you can change how you view the world at large. Instead of focusing on what you don't have, how about using what you do have as a starting point. Take it from there.

If you find yourself thinking negatively, stop yourself. Being aware is the start. You can learn and practice thinking abundantly. I know because I've been there, done that, but now chooses instead to look at the brighter side of life.

As my way of saying thanks for being a reader of my blog, here's a gift for you so you too can be on your way to thinking abundantly...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^