Thursday, February 13, 2014

5 Tips for Men on Valentine's Day

And so just for today I'm the love guru... just kidding! Since it's in season, I might as well pass this on. My inspiration was an email I got from John Gray, Ph.D.


Valentines Day Chocolates from 2005


"Valentine's Day should be all about her, so the most important thing a man can do is plan ahead." - John Gray, Ph.D.



1. Get her a card or write her a letter. 
   
    Personally, I'd go for a personalized letter. You don't need to be a poet or writer to come up with a really good one. Just write from the heart and let it flow through. I find that really romantic. Or if you're still having trouble, just grab a Hallmark card and you'll be fine.

2. Buy her roses. 

   I would suggest you buy her her favorite flowers, like tulips or carnations perhaps. Find out ahead of time. Although I personally still like roses, they're a bit too common around this time.  



Bouquet d'orchidées

3. Plan a date. 

    I've been coming across a lot of articles about nice places to go to for this Valentine's esp. if you are on a budget. Personally I don't believe it's how lavish your celebration is. It could just be a simple yet romantic and intimate occasion. Perhaps you can cook a special dinner for two instead, if that's your thing. 

4. Buy her or make her a gift.  

   If you're the creative type, making your own gift is special. However, there are lots of shops where you can purchase personalized gifts too. 

5. Make it special. 

    Make every celebration special and memorable. It's really worth building lots of good memories together. 



zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Christmas Graphic Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^