Thursday, May 20, 2010

7-11 and Me

It's another one of those days when I just feel like writing about something random :p Well this topic isn't something I think about.. it's just one of those conveniences you're glad is available when you need it. I'm talking about a newly-opened convenience store right at the corner end of our street. It's a busy street and I pass by this 7-11 store on my way to work and on my way home. It's a good thing too 'coz I don't fancy worrying much about lunch the next day while at work. Anyway, I'm just glad that 7-11 has microwavable meals that I just buy and bring home to work the next day. I don't mind packed meals. It beats having to cook daily. :p

I remember the first time I bought a meal. It was the night before I was to start work the following day. I got a little excited 'coz of the many available choices of meals to choose from. I felt like a kid in a candy store eager to try out all the flavors of candies available. I made a mental note to buy a different meal for each day. I am in fact a bit excited every time I'd walk into the store to buy a meal. Even my officemates were eager to see what I've brought for lunch the next day. LOL! ^_^ Well it took a good three weeks before I ran out of new choices. By then I don't mind having to buy something I've tried before. And I'm still on the lookout for something new to munch on. Hmm... I wonder what I'd buy later... sometimes it just feels great to have something to look forward to... :D Ta-tah! It's been another blogging day.. till next time! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^