Saturday, January 5, 2013

Derek Ramsay Is Kidlat!


I stumbled upon this one and think it looks exciting... Derek Ramsay is Kidlat! Yup, that's another Pinoy Super Hero! The fact that Derek is playing the part makes it more exciting! I'm glad to see that TV 5 is taking good care of him. He's one of the more gorgeous looking leading men in local showbiz. 


Kidlat stars Kapatid hunk Derek Ramsay, Ritz Azul, Nadine Samonte, Baron Geisler, Wendell Ramos and Christopher de Leon. The cast looks good too. I read that there's going to be a cinematic premiere on TV 5 on Sunday, January 6, 2013 at 6:45 pm. I hope I get to watch it! Kidlat starts showing on Jan. 7th after Aksyon -- I think that's their news program. 

Pretty cool! ^_^ Derek makes a yummy local super hero! Something to look forward to this January on local prime time TV!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^