Saturday, September 7, 2013

Megan Young Fashion at Miss World 2013

#MeganMW2013 @MWPhilippines @MissWorldLtd



I'm following Megan Young's journey to the Miss World 2013 competition closely. I must say that this is the first time I'm doing this sort of thing. I haven't been much of a pageant fan until Megan came along. I guess I just have that much faith in her ability and chance to take home the first ever Blue Crown for the Philippines.

Anyway, one of the fascinating things I notice is that you simply get to love the fashion sense that goes with this exciting journey. Megan Young is so gorgeous and it's fun seeing her daily updates on her #OOTD (Outfit of the Day -- for those who don't know what it means). She actually reminds me of a live Barbie doll. >.< 

From what I gather, she's quite lucky that a lot of Filipino designers have been very supportive and have lent a helping hand in providing her with nice wardrobe to wear on a daily basis.


Awesome wardrobe collage for Megan Young huh? I've seen her wear at least four of the wardrobe now. I wonder what more does she have to offer. I'm also excited to see her National Costume for the Dances of the World and the evening gown that she will be wearing on coronation night. 

One thing for sure, I will continue to monitor the competition until coronation night on September 28th, 2013. Miss World 2013 will be shown on delayed telecast via GMA Network at around 10 p.m. 

Want to send Megan Young your message of support? Visit her Official Miss World - Philippines Facebook Page...


Want to help Megan secure a Top 5 position? 

1. Download "Miss World 2013" apps from Apple or Google Play Store. There's a small fee (less than Php 50) that will go to Miss World charities. 

2. Register your account and get two free votes! 

3. Vote for Megan Young - Miss World Philippines 2013!

#forthewin #ForThePhilippines


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^