Thursday, September 5, 2013

Megan Young - Miss World Philippines Update

#MeganMW2013 @MissWorldLtd @MWPhilippines

It's been a while since I posted anything here. I guess you can say that life caught up with me. I've been quite active on my other sites, but I do need to catch up on blogging. What can I say? Sometimes, I just feel that I have not much to share so I'm quiet. ^_^ So what's new? Lately I've been a beauty pageant fan. Nope, it's not something that happens every day. I'm a believer in beauty but for me, beauty without substance is useless. Naturally, I'm referring to external beauty for real beauty isn't only skin deep. 

Honestly, I have my qualms about being a fan girl once again. I still remember the last time I was passionately involved with a fan group. Boy, that sure didn't turn out too well. But I did learn some lessons that I cherish to this day. I suppose it was a lesson well learned. Well, that was some years ago now. I'd like to think I'm a lot older and wiser. I'm being a fan girl yet I know the limits. More importantly, I know the difference between reality and make believe. LOL! >.< I digress...

For now, I'm an avid supporter of Megan Young, Miss World Philippines 2013. I became a fan when I started watching her on this TV show that has already ended. I know of Megan Young from her various other projects. I know she's beautiful but I really started liking her a lot on that show I mentioned. Her aura is different. I wasn't exactly sure what but I know there's something about Megan that's definitely worth watching. So from there, I've learned that she has joined the Miss World Philippines 2013 as a candidate. From what I know, a lot of people have been urging her to join the beauty pageant, but that way back she said she wasn't ready. I guess she decided that this year is the time for her to shine. And shine indeed she does. She won the Miss World Philippines 2013 pageant -- hands down as far as I'm concerned. She has beauty, class and wit that is somehow incomparable. I guess it's just me, but lately I think she's looking more gorgeous than ever... like a Goddess. ^_^

Anyway, Megan is now in Bali, Indonesia representing the Philippines in the Miss World 2013 competition. In case you haven't heard, she has an Official Miss World - Philippines Facebook Page that you can join to receive updates from Megan herself. Just click on the link to get there. Below is her first update.... Tune in for more! >.< Good luck & Godspeed Megan Lynne Young!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^