Thursday, December 19, 2013

MMFF 2013 : Boy Golden "The Arturo Porcuna Story"


Now, this is one Metro Manila Film Festival 2013 film entry that I would like to see -- "Boy Golden : The Arturo Porcuna Story" ! The main reason is that KC Concepcion stars in another different kind of role! Wow, I've noticed that KC has the knack for doing something bold, daring, and different! I think I like it as it shows how versatile she is as an artist!

KC Concepcion recently won the Best Supporting Actress award from Star Awards for TV for her outstanding performance as Alexis. This time around, I hope that she will get noticed once again and get a nomination... and win (I'm wishing) for Best Actress. 

credits to owner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^