Saturday, December 21, 2013

MMFF 2013 : Kimmy Dora Ang Kiyemeng Prequel


Although this Kimmy Dora movie is the third installment, it seems that it's actually supposed to be the prequel. I must admit that I'm a fan of the series. I still remember the tummy ache I got from laughing the first time I watched the first series on the big screen. Besides, I do enjoy Eugene Domingo's comedy. I can't miss this one as it's the last of the Kimmy Dora trilogy (Well, first, since it's the prequel.) Okay now that sounds confusing! LOL ^_^

Metro Manila Film Festival 2013 begins on December 25th and runs till January 1st. Sometimes it gets extended, depending on how popular the movies are. I hope that Kimmy Dora makes it big amidst the bigger movies showing alongside it. Plus, it also stars Sam Milby. The movie promises to be funny as well as action-packed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^