Monday, August 3, 2015

Postcrossing July Stats

Wow! I still can't believe how fast time has flown. The 8th month of the year has just started and there's still a lot more to look forward to. I started with Postcrossing at the start of the year. Here are my latest stats on the site...


I now have over 100 postcards from all over. I still want to receive more. Indeed, in a short span of time, my postcard collection has grown. >.< 


What I love about Postcrossing is the steady number of cards I receive over time. To date, I've received postcards from 18% of the world. (Source: Been app) There's a lot more on my wish list. 


I would love to receive more cards from unique countries. >.< Plus, I'm still on the lookout for more unique and amazing local cards that I could send and share to the world. Postcard exchange is indeed a wonderful way of learning more about the big world out there! 

Till next update... ta-tah! May you have a productive month ahead! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^