Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ClixSense - Advertising That Pay$!


I haven't shared this before but this is one of the programs I'm into right now. Yes, this is another one of those Paid-To-Click sites. The difference is it has an affiliate program. The following are some of the features of this site:

Free members (Non-Premium members) will receive $0.01 for each referral and will receive $2.00 if their direct referral upgrades to a Premium account. You will also receive 10% of revenues generated from your referrals' ad purchases.

Premium Members are paid affiliate commissions 8 levels deep!

PREMIUM MEMBERS – You are paid $0.10 for each new referral. When one of your direct referrals upgrades their account to a Premium membership, you are instantly paid $2.00 for that member's upgrade. (You are also paid commissions on any ads that member clicks on) When that member refers a new member who upgrades to premium you are instantly paid a $1.00 override commission. You just got paid for doing NOTHING! Even better, that same scenario pays EIGHT LEVELS DEEP

I did focus on the Premium members part as I've upgraded in this program. The upgrade costs only $10 a year. So how did I manage to get the $ to upgrade? I used the cashout from TopSurfer!  I joined TS to surf and earn credits to promote my programs. Additionally, TS has surf to earn feature where you get paid $0.02 per 35 pages viewed


I used the cash out from TS to upgrade in ClixSense. At that time, I has accumulated over $3.00+ in my CS account. In less than two weeks, I've earned enough to exceed $10+ in my account. I'm awaiting payment now as CS cashes out once a month. Another tip for ClixSense is to download and install the CS toolbar. It shows right away whenever a new ad is posted on the site. That way, you can surf other sites and do other things and never miss an ad at CS! How cool is that huh? Right now, I'm working on getting more referrals for ClixSense. I hope that this blog would help a lot in that regard. So if you want some extra income earnings, join Clixsense now! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^