Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Latino Clicks - It Pays!!!

I haven't posted an update about PTC payments in a while. I guess I got caught up with the daily routine of marketing and promoting my programs. Well, I'm still hard at work and still waiting for the big break to come. I have been updating my "I Got Paid!" page occasionally and adding cash outs as soon as I receive them. ^_^ Do check it out too and sign up for programs you're not a part of yet. 


Today I'm featuring about Latino Clicks. When a fellow surfer recommended it to me, I must admit I was a bit skeptical to join, but I was assured that this site pays. What I like about it is that it has a low payout, $0.05 via PayPal. I've been paid three times by this site. I will be sharing here the latest payment I got, which is also the biggest amount, $1.01 via AlertPay this time.

Free Members enjoy the following benefits:

  • Paid To Click - UP to $0.002
  • GET 100X-Credits and 500 Banner Credits just for Joining
  • Paid To Sign Up - 1 to 30 Cents
  • Paid To Read Ads - .0003 to .0012 Cents
  • If no Advertisers then cheap cash links
  • Paid To Promote UP to $0.0008 per view!!!
  • Very Low Payout
  • International Members Are Welcome
  • Join For Free Today!



PTC sites remain to be a good source of regular income for those wanting to earn extra income online. Amount earned may not be too big at the start but even a small amount can accrue over time. There are those who have strategies for PTCs that enable them to earn loads on a monthly basis. However, you may need to invest some cash at the onset. It's totally up to you whether you want to take that risk. I would suggest to test the waters first before investing in any programs, esp. PTC sites. I've seen a good number of them come and go. I've lost a few potential earnings too. Nowadays, I don't jump in right away when I see new PTCs, as some don't last after just three months or so. Just do your research and  ask around if you know some people who are already earning online. Use a lot of old-fashioned common sense and try not to invest any amount you're not willing to or can't afford to lose. Well, that's it for today's update! I'll be back for more... till next blogging time... ta-tah! ^_^

Proof of payment from Latino Clicks:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^