Friday, September 9, 2011

And Your Horoscope For Today Is...

Horoscopes

Friday, September 9, 2011 By Rick Levine

Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20) 

It feels as if your head is finally coming out of a fogbank as the clouds dissipate today, allowing you to see the distant horizon. This is a day of reconnecting with your life purpose since your wide-angle vision allows you to gain more perspective. Don't be afraid to choose your new direction now, even if you don't think that it's a final decision. You are closer to the truth than you think.

 

Ah, my horoscope for today. I must admit it entertains me so that I've subscribed to receive it daily via my twitter account. Yup! I found twittascope on twitter. What I find amusing is that there are times when it very closely reflects my thoughts for that particular day. Sometimes, it gives me really good advice, esp. when I'm stumped. But don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who would be relying completely on horoscope before living my life. LOL! ^_^ True enough I'm a bit more reflective today.. been thinking of my goals in what I do.. I've come up with this goal as far as my online marketing ventures are concerned -- maximize earning potentials and minimize operating costs! ^_^ Perhaps it's truly time to reevaluate the programs I'm currently promoting.. choose the path I wish to take.. be more focused and definite in my steps.. I may after all be closer to success than I think!

 

Well, it's another weekend, so do take time out and enjoy it with your loved ones and family! Till next blogging time... ta-tah!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^