Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Chief Justice on Trial : The Newest and Hottest Drama on TV

For me, the newest and hottest drama to premiere on TV yesterday was not the well-plugged telenovelas from the local Kapamilya or Kapuso channels. This one, however, is more real and the effects more relevant to the nation. I have refrained from posting much about political issues and I want to keep it that way. However, I will definitely try to follow and keep posted on what's the latest on this real-life drama that we're witnessing on TV. As a concerned citizen, I am one in hoping and praying that whatever the outcome of this trial would be, it would be for the best interest of the entire nation and the Filipino people. If you're not too familiar with the issue, below is a related article posted on The Wall Street Journal about the CJ on Trial.

Related article:

Chief Justice's Impeachment Trial Begins in Manila


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^