Wednesday, February 8, 2012

KC Concepcion on Rogue Magazine -- I Finally Have My Copy!!!

KC Concepcion Rogue Magazine interview
This post is a bit overdue. I'm trying to post in bits and pieces as I try to get back to normalcy after quite a stressful weekend. Well, for one, there was the nail salon bonding with daughter. I actually bought the Rogue Magazine with sexy, daring KC Concepcion on the cover on the same day.

First stop was at a popular bookstore which unfortunately didn't have the issue yet. It's a good thing that the Booksale outlet in the same mall already has the copy!!! That saved me another trip! ^_^

And for the record... I liked the article esp. when I saw that the interview was done by renowned filmmaker Jose Javier Reyes.

I'm pretty sure that most of the much-talked about pictures can be found all over the Internet, but I took some amateur shots of my three most fave KC pictures from the magazine. I will share them here together with tidbits from the interview that I really liked! ^_^

KC Concepcion Rogue Magazine 2012

JJR: You know, I've seen you grow up, and when I saw that interview... I understood that you did the best decision for you. Sometimes these things are so necessary. They make us stronger because -- in this business -- you need to be tough.

KC:  It's simple. No one was making it known that the relationship was over. So I stepped up to let people know the truth.






KC Concepcion Rogue Magazine 2012


Here are some of the quotable quotes:

KC: "We move in a world of make-believe, but when it comes to your private life, you want it to be as real as possible."

                                --- o o o ---

KC: "I'm never going to be in a relationship with an actor ever again. Never say never? Well, I'm saying never."




KC Concepcion Rogue Magazine 2012


KC: "People were criticizing me, and I would always protect him. So shut up because you don't know what you're talking about. And that can be on the record because I don't give a damn."

                                    --- o o o ---

KC: "...Now I feel like... let the games begin. I think I've grown some fangs and claws after this situation. I have definitely grown some claws."





Well, that's just about it for today's post. I'm definitely a KC Concepcion fan. Atta girl! I like the fighting spirit! ^_^ Then again, I've always admired fun and fearless females. Well when the right time comes, I'm sure KC will find the right man for her. ^_^

Life is short.. let us just enjoy "La Dolce Vita!" Ta-tah!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^