Thursday, September 6, 2012

Winning Solos Text Ad Exchange Campaign

Winning Solos Text Ad Exchange Campaign

This is the splash page that I made for the latest -- it's actually been ongoing for a while now -- ad campaign of Winning Solos Text Ad Exchange. I'm giving away some more slots for the FREE JV Upgrade until we hit 250 members! 

My aim for the site is to be able to join the Friday Night List -- a downline builder for text ad exchange sites with a minimum of 500 members. I know it's a long way to go, but I'm nevertheless pushing for it! It's pretty good to have some form of goal to keep oneself more focused. 

Plus, with cinch.fm closing down, I've found a new podcast weblog for Winning Solos T.A.E. It's now at PodBean.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^