Sunday, December 2, 2012

KC Concepcion Is Back as Palmolive Girl!


I've been looking for this TV commercial since it went live around a week ago or so. It's KC Concepcion once again as Palmolive Naturals Girl! Wow! I sure missed her esp. when she cut her hair, not that I didn't like it. In fact she looked great in her short hair! But now she's back! It's a good thing that she can continue being a Palmolive Girl although her hair is colored. I love the red hair though, makes her look more like a foreign artist than a Filipina artist. ^_^ 

KC Concepcion looks so lovely!
Photo credit: Palmolive Naturals Facebook Page
What's next for KC? Her much-awaited teleserye comeback with Judy Ann Santos has been delayed. Boo-hoo! I'm sad about that. It really makes me think that the network plays favorites. Anyway, I'm glad she's also Tanduay Rhum Calendar Girl 2013. But I do hope she gets more visible on TV aside from her weekly stint at ASAP on Sundays. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^