Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Online Adventure (Part 5)

Wow! I can't believe that it has been a week since my last blog! I guess that's how busy I've been these past weeks. Well, my day doesn't normally start too early, around 10am or so, sometimes earlier. At least I didn't have to worry about traveling to the work place. I actually work longer hours now that I work from home full-time. I'm not complaining though, except that I sometimes have doubts on whether I'm doing things right or not. I mean, I have yet to see the income flow in but I'm quite patient about it. As long as I'm consistent and persistent, I know that something will come out of my efforts. Well, enough of the drama, here's an update:

I now have designed my website that I'm using to promote Marketers Group International. What's more amazing is that my url is in my online username raincrystal. You can click on the above link to see my website. ^_^

These days I'm busy with reading mails and clearing out my inbox, surfing at different traffic exchanges to promote my programs, chatting with teammates, and putting up ads at different text exchange ads sites. Too many piled up stuff to accomplish on a daily basis. Most of the time I feel that time flies by so fast. I will most definitely try to blog on a daily basis and share some sites that I find truly helpful. Since there are quite a handful of them, one a day wouldn't be so bad. You can go ahead and check out the sites I would be sharing as I find them truly helpful. One of the text ad exchange sites I go to often is Simplicity Ads.


When I joined the site, I got a solo ad, two banner ads, and some free credits (I don't recall how many exactly :p). I also put up three text  ads which are funded by earning credits. Aside from the solo ads they send to my mailbox, I also log in to the site to view some more text ads. You can earn 100 credits per day for viewing 75 text ads. 2700 ad clicks can earn you a FREE GOLD UPGRADE. There's no limit to how long you can earn that much. But if you're going to click daily that will probably be in a month's time. It's worth $27 so I'm working on getting that. If you find that interesting, go ahead and click on the banner above and join under me. I sure could use the referrals. ^_^ Oh, and reading solo ads can also earn you some $$$. 

Well, that's it for now. I'll share some more sites next time around. For now, I'm going back to surfing at TEs for more credits. Till another blogging day! Ta-tah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^