Friday, November 12, 2010

Palace: Nov. 16 a nonworking special holiday

Palace: Nov. 16 a nonworking special holiday - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos

Yes there goes another upcoming holiday here in the Philippines. Nov. 16 is a Tuesday. Well, not that the holiday still applies to me since I've started working from home officially since two weeks ago. ^_^ But that's a welcome day 'coz it would mean another bonding day with my daughter who won't have classes on the same day. To read more about the holiday, just click on the link to view the article from the Philippine Inquirer, my favorite resource for news about holidays. Another weekend's coming up.. do take care and enjoy it with people who matter most. Life after all is short. Till next time.. ta-tah! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^