Monday, April 4, 2011

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

The line is a memorable and widely-quoted (or misquoted) line from cinematic history. (source: Stinking Badges) However, I'm not talking about police badges in this case. In my previous entry, I mentioned about the "badge frenzy" going on with the ClickTrackProfit program. When it was launched, it definitely sent everyone enrolled in the program on a massive badge hunt! A lot of us instantly became badgeholics! (Mind you, I'm still in denial at this stage! LOL! ) ^_^ I would admit that surfing for badges as an extra reward added zest to the tedious task of surfing for credits (or even cash for that matter). It's totally a different kind of reward, but somehow there's an excitement of sorts when one finds a new badge. 


I'm not sure where this badge hunting is headed or how long the frenzy will last, but at the moment, I'm enjoying it! Seriously! :D For this week, it's "the TimTech nerds meet The Zoo" week. Perhaps there would be other themes in the weeks to come. Somehow it's like a trade secret :P But you gotta hand it to the TimTech guys for coming up with something different. We all know it's not easy to be different sometimes. "Be different and be damned." Just like the famous line from Gone with the Wind. Well, I'm just a surfer for now, struggling to make a breakthrough and hoping to find something that works for me that will truly help me achieve my goal of establishing a residual income. And just like badge hunting, who knows where this adventure will lead, huh? Gotta go now.. I've got some more animals to catch.. LOL! :P See you next blogging time... Oh and before I forget, have a wonderful summer! ('tis April now and it's summer where I am).. ta-tah! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^