Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Making Money with Twitter & More...

All righty, it's another Wednesday so there's update as well as another FREE E-book. What have been I up to? Well, I blogged about the Badge Frenzy at C.T.P. That's just started.. and it's bound to go on and on.. now, more and more are not just surfing for credits (or cash) but also for badges!!! These badges are so cool! Don't believe me? Well, here are some examples..

Nope, there's no stopping this for now.. seems a new trend has just started.. badge hunting is cool! For me, it adds fun to this otherwise tedious task of viewing ads and surfing for credits to promote my programs. 

The TimTech guys -- Jon Olson, Justin Ledvina, Tim Linden, and Larry Dame -- are truly awesome! I can't wait to find out more about what they have going and where this badge hunting trend is headed.. There are some yet unexplained and undisclosed information, like kingships (?!) Seriously guys, I want to know more details about this. 


So far, I've attended a few of the sessions at T.E. Live! I'm admittedly new to all this, but these networking sessions have so far been helpful and invaluable. It truly helps to "meet" and discuss with other online marketers. For those who haven't tried it, this community is really cool! I get to ask questions and learn from those who have been doing this thing for quite a while.
  
I'm proud of my latest achievements. These two badges are my latest finds -- the 1K badge at ILoveHits... and another one from StartXchange.. Hey, it doesn't happen every day! I don't usually surf that much in a single T.E. I just prefer to surf a few or a hundred or so in a number of different T.E.s. Don't ask me why, but that's just my preference. 

To top it all, I'm very near my goal of achieving "expert" level at CTP. I have reached 1K hits at six out of the ten featured T.E.s. The other four are a bit slow in the coming, but they're past half of 1K. Soon.. it's a matter of days now before I get there. Now that's something to look forward to. To top it all, last night I just won at Tezak Traffic Power. I think I won this once a long time ago when I was just starting out, but haven't won it again till last night. Incidentally, TTP is one of the featured T.E.s. at CTP.


Anyway, I've blabbered long enough here. Before I close off, here's the free e-book I mentioned at the start...


At present, I'm exploring the potential of using Twitter to expand my online marketing venture. True enough, a lot of established and known marketers are already using this social media. My twitter account is less than two months old, but it has so far been helpful in connecting me with other marketers. Click on the image above to download and read more about how to grow your business with Twitter. 

It's midweek and there's so much more to do. Time to attend to marketing task for now.. till next blogging time.. have a great week to all! Ta-tah! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^