Saturday, March 12, 2011

4 tidal waves enter PH; coastal areas ghost towns

4 tidal waves enter PH; coastal areas ghost towns - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos

I've been up all night while working and watching CNN. The earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan is truly shocking and devastating. It scared me and made me realize that man is actually powerless against Mother Nature. We can only pray that the Philippines would be spared from any calamities such as the one that hit Japan. Japanese technology is one of the best in the world and Japan is probably the most ready country for earthquakes and tsunamis, and yet they are badly hit! It scares me to think how much worse it would be should such a thing happen here!!! Pray.. pray.. and pray some more! That's all I could say for now. Perhaps it's just a wake-up call for all of us.. to somehow reflect and think of what's truly important and to cherish and value what we still enjoy each day. ^_^

More news:

1,000 feared dead Japan quake-tsunami disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^