Monday, March 14, 2011

Japan Earthquake: before and after

I found this link on my twitter account. I just thought of sharing it here too. Honestly, the pictures are phenomenal were they not devastating. It truly is difficult to watch the news these days for it features no good news.. if not unrest in the Middle East, calamities in other parts of the world! :0 It does make me stop a bit and reflect on what's important in my life. Most importantly, it makes me pray even more and harder each day. Japan is probably the most ready country in the world for strong earthquakes, but they still couldn't stop the tsunami. I pray that no such event would ever happen to my country. We do not have Japan's technology nor their preparedness. Here is the link for the satellite photos of Japan, before and after the earthquake and tsunami... Japan Earthquake: before and after

Please be safe everyone! My prayers go out to the people of Japan, esp. those badly affected by the tsunami.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^