Friday, March 25, 2011

And It's Summertime...

First quarter of the year is almost gone. I suppose it would be another good time to assess goals and targets, reflect on what's been accomplished and what's lacking, and adjust or set new targets and goals. But admittedly, my mind wants to take a long break LOL! You see, it's summertime where I am. This time of the year, students are enjoying their summer break! That means less income for me in terms of my tutorial income.On the other hand, I still have my online income opportunities.. so I still can't totally take a break! :P Still I can't help but dream of this...


I'm not much of a beach bum, nor am I too fond of staying out in the sun for so long.. but I can't help but think of the beach when it's summertime... ahhh, I hope next time around, I would be doing more than dream of it... ^_^ For now, I gotta get back to work! Enjoy your weekend! Remember to take out and spend some quality time with the important people in your lives! Till next blogging time... ta-tah! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^