Thursday, March 17, 2011

Promoting Myself

Admittedly, this is a very important part of affiliate marketing. We have all read it often enough. "The money is in the list!"  Yeah but how do I build THAT list?! This is truly a challenge for all involved in Internet marketing, but more so for newbies like me -- I've been doing this for under a year. There really is so much to learn and so much to build!

As this blog is about promoting myself, how exactly do I do that? Well, first off there is this blog. I share online earning opportunities that I feel are worth sharing. I also share info on the different programs that have paid me. (Check out 'I Got Paid!' tab for details)


Then there's my website that I put up. It features the different programs I have and promote. You can click on my banner above to see the site. I keep it updated as often as possible.


That's the avatar I use for my facebook page. I added my main programs under 'Discussions.' Plus, I've written a few 'Notes' for those who want to start earning online. I add links on my wall from time to time, mostly when I've found programs worth checking out.

Here are more of my other sites:



And as I have but limited resources at this point, I surf traffic exchanges daily to promote my different programs and also to BRAND myself. That way more people out there would know that I'm serious about what I do. Much as I don't like to achieve celebrity status, anonymity has ceased to be an option in this line of work I do. So if you happen upon one of my ads and would like to know more about it, feel free to drop me a line. I would be more than happy to assist you.  

There goes another blogging day.. till next time! ^_^ I'm heading off now to surf my traffic exchanges. See you all around!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^