Saturday, March 5, 2011

Social Browsing Anyone?

Friday just passed. I'm writing this on this really early Saturday morning! LOL!!! My body clock has somehow got its own time zone. I just love working during the wee hours when everything is quiet and still. I love the quiet atmosphere I suppose. Less distraction for me too! ^_^

Today I just want to talk about social browsing. Ironic, isn't it? I love working when everyone's asleep and yet I'm talking about being social!!! Well, the world sleeps in my part of the world, but the other side of the planet is very much awake! I just happen to like working in their time zone and not mine! LOL!!!

Sweeva is truly an interesting social browsing exchange. Honestly, I joined it because it's one of the TE's featured in ClickTrackProfit - a great program for Internet newbies.. those who want to start up online but don't know how or where to start. Anyway, I find Sweeva interesting 'coz other surfers can leave you comments or suggestions to further improve the page you're promoting. They can also 'like' your page on their facebook account or 'tweet' your ad via their twitter account too! There's the 'remember' button in case they want to view your site at a later time. I don't have Skype but you can add that one too so that other surfers can get in touch with you through that as well. Truly a social browsing experience. We all know that marketing does involve a lot of socializing and networking with other network and Internet marketers. That is somehow a good way to get to know more people, to build good working relationships with them, and eventually grow your list and establish that residual income we've all been dreaming of. At Sweeva, surfing is such a breeze. 10 ads a day would guarantee you increasing experience points on a daily basis. Naturally you browse more if you want to earn more credits so that you can bid for the site you're promoting. I'm learning all that I can so that I truly benefit from this site. If you haven't joined this site, I truly recommend you do. It's a good way to get feedback for your promotion.

Well, that's it for now. Have a great weekend! I'm on my way to go "sweeving"... See yah around! Ta-tah! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^