Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Promoting Click-Track-Profit

If you've been surfing traffic exchanges for some time, I'm sure you have come across a CTP (Click.Track.Profit). This is actually a downline builder put together by traffic exchange pros Jon Olson, Tim Linden, Justin Ledvina, and Larry Dame. Yup! Individually these guys have their own programs, but as of late have formed a merger - TimTech LLC. Anyway, I'm not here to lecture about that. I'm here to share a CTP Splash I've just made to promote my own link. I have yet to figure out how to put up said splash into rotation at the different TEs. I'm glad I have this blog where I could post it just to "show off" LOL!

Click.Track.Profit.  is a good program, esp. for beginners, those who want to have an idea how to set up or start up an online business or how to go about marketing affiliate programs on the Internet. The program is free to join. It is simple and easy to set up. There's a video to help you set up every step of the way. The most challenging part would be to track your ads or splashes as you promote them in the various TEs featured. To know more, just click on my splash below. I suggest you sign-up now for it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^