Thursday, March 3, 2011

ClixSense - Advertising That Paid!!!

It's now the third month of the year 2011. Yes, I do miss blogging something original. The past few blogs I've released are mostly to promote new programs that I believe are worth joining. As long as the programs are free to start with, they're worth checking out. Upgrading is an option you can later on decide upon. Admittedly, there are too many options. If you have all the resources in the world, go ahead and join them all. But if you're like me and you're trying to make do with what you have, you naturally would be choosy and selective. I'm just glad that most programs I'm in right now are somehow related or interconnected. They somehow promote one another as well, which makes it easy for me to work with them. It is truly important as I don't want to spread myself too thinly. At this point, I'm sometimes overwhelmed by the amount of work I need to do on a daily basis. Having a goal and a list at hand helps me a lot! If I don't get to accomplish all, at least I'm not ending the day without accomplishing even a few items on my list. ^_^


For today, I'm just happy that I got credited by another of my PTC -- ClixSense.  Yup, I've been clicking at it for some time now. I even blogged last time that I've decided to invest $10 for an annual upgrade there. At that time, I have already earned $3.00+. Upgrading was a great move as it enabled me to click on ads available only to Premium members.In two weeks' time, I reached the $10 minimum payout mark. However, the site only pays out once a month and so I had to wait for a few more weeks to get my earnings. Today I got paid!!! Weeeee.... ^_^ Don't delay and sign-up now! If you truly want that extra earning, you won't mind working for it. A little each day soon adds up to a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^