Thursday, October 13, 2011

$400 Referral Contest in Progress - SiteXplosion

 

$400 - Referral Contest In Progress

The top 5 sponsors when we reach 3000 active members will receive a cash
bonus added to their commissions. Prizes will be awarded as follows:

1st Place..... $150
2nd Place..... $100
3rd Place..... $75
4th Place..... $50
5th Place..... $25


Current Active Member Count:
2735

My review:  SiteXplosion is a cool site to join! ^_^ What I like about it now is that it has a loyalty reward bonus to those who would surf at least 25 sites a day for a week. I just got my loyalty bonus earlier too -- 175 credits! Yey! ^_^ The downside to the referral contest is... it's mostly program owners who are leading the contest leader board. It kinda discourages the freelance independent marketer to jump into the contest. 

Come & surf with me at:

SiteXplosion

Use your branded splash in promoting SiteXplosion!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^