Friday, October 14, 2011

What's New with ClickTrackProfit?

Well, it seems I haven't blogged about it for awhile. With the recent addition of a weekly Log-in Lesson to your ClickTrackProfit back office, I figured I might as well blog about an update.

First, if you haven't seen this one, it's actually pretty good. A new splash page for the money badges! I would suggest that you personalize it further when you use it to promote. It certainly will help if you have your picture there right beside the nerd. (Sorry I don't like the name much. It reminds me of a know-it-all nerd classmate back in elementary and high school LOL :p)


As for the latest update, it's called Log-in Lesson. Here's what the first lesson looks like...





That's Jon Olson sharing with you his Top 3 "goals to achieve" today! I can't argue with that. I pretty much start with the same thing. Think of what you want to achieve for the day and work towards that. Make a list if you have to. Cross out what you've accomplished and carry on. You will feel so much better at the end of the day. ^_^

It's a good time management technique as well. It helps declutter not only your desk but also your mind. There's a good feeling that comes with being productive. I suggest you start on it today. 

If you haven't done so, log into your ClickTrackProfit back office and watch the video.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^