Friday, June 8, 2012

KC Concepcion : Upcoming New Teleserye!

KC Concepcion X-Factor Host
While I'm eagerly waiting to watch KC Concepcion on TV once again -- right, that's X-Factor Philippines where KC is the host! -- I'm happy to have read that she is doing a romantic comedy movie with Derek Ramsay and Anne Curtis, entitiled "Nothing Compares To You" under Viva Films. Derek and Anne previously starred together in the blockbuster movie hit "No Other Woman." 

Well, I can't wait to watch "Nothing Compares To You!" ^_^

KC Concepcion with Derek Ramsay and Anne Curtis

And just yesterday I believe I came upon news that KC will be starring in another upcoming teleserye entitled "Against All Odds" with a stellar cast to be led by Judy Ann Santos. It seems KC will once again be paired with Sam Milby. Wow! 

I'm just glad to hear KC's being given another teleserye after "Alta" was shelved. I was disappointed then, but am now looking forward to her new project! I hope it gets shown some time within 2012!

KC Concepcion with Judy Ann Santos
Oh and to top it off, KC Concepcion made it to #23 of "The 25 Sexiest International Actresses You Haven't Heard Of" on complex.com! They featured one of her photos from her Rogue magazine pictorial. Amazing! I'm truly happy for KC.. wishing her more happiness and success in her career and personal life! ^_^





Related Article:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^