Thursday, June 28, 2012

Today's Prayer


I get my daily dose of inspirational quotes via SMS. I'm thankful for people who keep it coming daily.. most especially my aunt. And today I got this simple yet cute message that I simply must share...

Today I will laugh and let my heart sing,
for none of us knows what tomorrow may bring.

Today I am thankful that God is on my side,
no need to worry, no need to hide.

Today I am proclaiming "His promises are true!"
Faith can move mountains and make dreams come true!

Today I will live as God would intend,
enjoying each blessing from beginning to end.

Today is not promised. It's a gift from above,
a gift that's worth sharing, like the gift of God's love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^