Sunday, June 19, 2011

And Life Goes On... One Year After!

Glitter Photos


Looking at last year's post, I saw that I missed my birthday blog by a week! Hmm, what was I doing then? LOL.. One thing for sure I'm happier doing what I'm doing now. If there's one thing I've realized, there's no accident in life. Everything has a reason and a purpose. I'm just happy to be alive and to be enjoying each day as it comes. Nothing cheesy, nothing too melodramatic as I don't want that in my life. Heck! I don't even enjoy watching soap operas on TV. ^_^

Another year is ahead of me. And just like before, I have no idea what's going to come out of it. I can only plan ahead as much as I can, set goals and targets, do my best to reach them, and enjoy each moment in my life's journey. After all, we're living on borrowed time. The least we could do is make the most if it. With that, I'm just so happy and thankful for all the blessings and cheers that came my way. Yesterday (it's 19th now -- past midnight my time LOL) was such a great day! The shameless promotion video that my daughter and I worked on won $60! (Link to the article) On top of that, I finally got another TrafficWave sign-up. He fast tracked too so I'm going to get commission from it. WooHoo! And to add to that, my level 1 referral on another program, Just2Bucks, received a sign-up that falls under my level 2! I was on a roll indeed! ^_^ I honestly didn't want the day to end. But like all good things, life does go on. So onwards to another year... let the challenge begin!

Happy Fathers' Day to all dads out there! In the Philippines, we are also celebrating the 150th birth anniversary of our national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal. What a colorful weekend indeed! And the holiday extends till Monday too. So enjoy your time and spend it with your loved ones! Till next blogging time... ta-tah!

SmileyCentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^