Saturday, June 11, 2011

OMG! It's Empire Avenue!!!

{EAV_BLOG_VER:4e16d334db12a0d8}
Empire what??? you say.. Yeah, Empire Avenue (the people's market). Apparently this is new and I know a number of people raving about it. I saw a twitter post by Brian Rooney (TrafficWave owner) but didn't pay much attention to it. I was thinking it was another affiliate program or the like. Well, I'm into a few already and I'm trying to focus on my stuff so I didn't pay much attention to it really.

Then I attend a TE Live session. For those who aren't in the know, TE Live is a conference where a number of Internet marketers get together on a regular basis (Mon - Fri 3 - 4 pm EST) basically to talk about everything under the sun. LOL!

Actually, it's the TimTech guys (Jon Olson, Tim Linden, Justin Ledvina, and sometimes Larry Dame) that run the show. Yup! It's a lot of fun and, at the same time, informative; but I'll reserve that for another day ( and perhaps another post! LOL!) So why did I mention it at all? Well, it was Jon and Justin who actually engaged a number of us into Empire Avenue

Well, these guys have the reputation of gurus, so one would naturally want to check out what it is they're endorsing. My, oh my, now I seem to have another one of those Facebook games that I used to have! Well, I still have maintained some of them, but lost interest in a lot since they haven't exactly been real life moneymakers for me.

At this time, I'm not sure if joining EA had been such a good idea. But I did manage to connect with some new people -- chatted with a couple of them via EA, got pitched to purchase some shares, got a new friend on youtube, got a community invite -- all within 24 hours of joining. Indeed! ^_^

Well, in case this translates to anything good for my Internet marketing efforts, only time will tell. And you'll definitely hear about it as I'm going to blog about it naturally! So till another update... enjoy your weekend! Remember to spend time with your family and loved ones! Ta-tah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^