Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oh My... It's October!

What a way indeed to welcome the tenth month of the year! I woke up to a cloudy and rainy day.It's times like this that I wish I can just stay home and stay in bed. But alas! Work beckons. I'm glad just the same 'coz it's Friday! :D


Autumn comes to mind when I hear October. It's funny though 'coz we don't have four seasons in the Philippines. We only have the dry and rainy season. Hey, I'm not complaining. After all, we practically get summer weather all year round, except when it's typhoon season. :p It's now down to the last quarter of the year and I'm in a contemplative mood. I can't help but wonder where all the days and weeks have gone. It's time I guess to take a bit of a break from all the hustle and bustle of daily life and reflect on life's goals. I honestly don't know how far I've come since the start of the year. 2010 didn't exactly start out right for me or my family. We lost my dad even before the first month of the year has gone. I sometimes feel like I'm just cruising through the days, weeks, and months that came after that. But like I always say, happiness is a state of mind. So I just choose to be happy and thankful for each new day that comes along. 


Halloween also comes to my mind. Somehow, it doesn't bring scary thoughts. I don't know why but I simply love autumn. I hope one day I do get to actually experience this season. LOL! ^_^ Well, gotta go for now. I've still a few clickings and promoting to do at this time. Till next blogging time... ta-tah! Enjoy your weekend with loved ones and family! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^