Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Got Paid Today!



Yup! After a month or so of clicking ads, I got paid again today. This time it's from another PTC that I've joined. I did rent 3 referrals for a month. I got lucky with my three rented referrals as they're pretty good clickers too. Anyway, to cut the long story short, Onbux.com indeed pays instantly. My PayPal account got credited as soon as I sent out a request for payment. Wow! That's pretty amazing. The important thing is, this PTC really pays. If you haven't joined it yet, please feel free to click my link and join under me. I pretty much need referrals. 

For those who are starting out in this venture, you just need to be patient and consistent. Allotting a few minutes of your time to click on ads daily does pay. It's not a get-rich-quick scheme but at least it's still income. LOL! ^_^ Of course, you'll need to sign up for PayPal. That's a quick way of getting paid. 

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Here's my proof of payment from Onbux.com:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^