Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Did You Get Paid Today?

Interesting topic huh? Even more so 'coz it's from my personal experience. If you check out my PTC page, I mentioned there that I would write a review as soon as I've cashed in on any of the sites featured. Well, I have received payment today. Yup! That's right! After a month of clicking away, I still have lots to learn on earning extra income online. But it's a start. I'm glad I joined Clicksia.

Clicksia

Affiliate benefits include:
  • Paid to Click
  • Paid to Sign Up
  • Traffic Exchange
  • PTP up to $0.20 CPM
  • $1.00 Minimum Payout
          • Up to 100% Downline Earnings







The site has paid to click ads ranging from 6 to 20 ads a day. You have an option to signup for offers and earn extra from that. There's traffic exchange ratio of 1: 0.8. Your earned credits can be used to promote your other sites. That's quite simple. So if you spend a few hours online everyday, you might as well explore the options of earning extra from it. Sounds reasonable and practical, right? Do consider Clicksia


Here's my first proof of payment from Clicksia. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So what are you waiting for? Sign up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^