Monday, September 13, 2010

Exploring Money Making Online

Howdy folks! It's me again.. talking about earning potentials while being online. Well, it's been a month since I started joining PTC sites. I only have a few so far. Now that I'm getting quite the hang of it, I'm starting to explore more options. So how far have I come? Not that much, I'm afraid. While the task of clicking on ads may seem simple, it's not a get-rich-quick scheme. Most reliable sites only offer a minimal fee for clicking ads. You can, of course, earn a bit more by having referrals. In my case, I would only endorse sites that I personally find acceptable. After all, it's my reputation that is at stake too. I previously wrote about one PTC site that paid me $1.00. That was a lot of hard work you know. LOL! You got to be consistent and determined. Most of the time, you invest a lot of your time and energy. That's why it's just as important to do your research on the various sites before joining in. You wouldn't want to waste all that persistence for nothing. Here's one site that I'm glad I found while surfing for more information about PTCs. It's called PTC Investigations. Feel free to click on the link if you need to find information about a PTC you're interested in. The site offers a comprehensive list of PTCs with reviews on each one. It has a list of Elite sites, Legit sites, and even Scam sites. I guess it would be safe to join the tried and tested ones. Plus, it would help if you do your own reviews based on your own experience too. That would be like helping out a lot of newbies out there. I'm waiting for more payouts before I do reviews. 


For the meantime, I got paid twice already for some sponsored blogs I wrote a while back. I'm expecting another payment this week. But so far, being paid to blog isn't as lucrative as getting paid to click ads or read mail. Plus, it's a bit more complex. Still, I'm glad to do it once in a while. This venture has taken up a lot of my time indeed! And then there's work and tutorial on the side. I've cut back on playing games on my facebook account! LOL! ^_^ I sure hope that all the hard work will eventually pay off.. in due time.. in due time.. Well, off I go now to do more clickings before calling it a day. Tomorrow is another day! Enjoy another week of work. Ta-tah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^