Saturday, September 4, 2010

And So It's September...

Ha! I'm guilty again of being caught up in daily life that I have failed to update my blog in a timely manner. I must admit that sometimes too many things are happening all at once and 24 hours seems too short to do all that need to be done. And so it's September! Yup, it's the ninth month of the year in the Gregorian calendar. In the Philippines, the '-ber' months mark the start of the Christmas season. I'm not and have not been excited about that for a long time now.

So what's new? Well, it's busier at the office for one. Then there's my freelance  tutorial. Plus, of course, there's my venture into making money online. I'll keep my PTC page updated as I discover good and not-so-good ventures. For now, the banners featured there are the ones I would recommend to friends. It hasn't been a month since I signed up with most of them so it's still a bit too early to tell if these sites do pay well. But I have encountered a lot of reviews and suggestions along the way. The challenging part for me right now is getting people to sign up as my referral. 

There is one site I wouldn't recommend though. It's called DonkeyMails.com. It was good at the start and I worked really hard to accumulate my earnings on that site. I even made $1.15 in two weeks. Then all of a sudden they suspended my account for no valid reasons at all!!! In a way, I learned something from that experience. I just consider it as part of the learning process. So in case you encounter that site, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME with them. There are better sites out there. 

Incidentally, there's a holiday coming up this weekend. Sept. 10 declared as regular holiday. That's posted on BusinessWorld Online. Yoohoo! I love holidays, esp. when it's the weekend too! ^_^ Enjoy your weekend! Ta-tah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^