Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Craving Cappuccino and Cheesecake

cappucino at Mary Grace
I don't know why but I'm suddenly craving for cappuccino and cheesecake. 

And the story goes... There we were at the Lucky Chinatown Mall. It was the last day of the Trick or Treating so I naturally want to take some photos. 

Mom and my aunt went to watch a movie that my daughter and I have already seen. So after our meals, we accompanied them to buy cinema tickets then went to look for a place to hang out where we can spot and take photos of trick-or-treaters. 

We decided to try Mary Grace. We've seen its outlet at Robinson's Place in Manila but haven't really tried it. Since the kiosk is right in the middle of the busy third floor at the LCMall, we felt that it was the perfect spot. 

cheesecake at Mary Grace
My daughter and I are rather selective when it comes to cheesecake. But we both decided to give it a try and ordered a slice to share. Mmm... yummy! So glad we weren't disappointed at all! I recommend you give it a shot as well. 

Blinking Text Generator - http://www.blinkingtextlive.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^