Monday, November 26, 2012

Remembering My Dad on His Birthday...



It has been almost three years since his passing (January 26, 2010), but he's still very much remembered. For all the things that he taught me and for all that I am, it's like he's still very much around. It would have been his 68th birthday if he were still with us. Happy birthday, Papsy! 

Somehow the passing of a loved one is a personal experience. It changes your own perspective about life and living. At least that was the case for me. I have indeed grown to appreciate people more and material things less. 

I do believe that wherever my dad is now, he's in a far better place. Consider yourself lucky if you still have both of your parents. Do me a favor, if you still have your parents around, hug them, thank them, and show how much you truly appreciate them. Don't wait until it's too late!

Till next time... ta-tah! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^