Sunday, November 4, 2012

How to Make Brownie in a Mug

How to Make Brownie in a Mug

My daughter found this recipe on Facebook and saved it so we could try making it. Well, that time I just signed up with Squidoo and had been looking for ideas for my next lens. I thought it was the perfect home project to work on.

We did try to re-create this recipe using our own blends and ingredients. You can read it all at Create Your Own Brownie in a Mug a la Mode. It came complete with pictures on the step-by-step process. 

The verdict: We need to tweak it some more. My daughter didn't think it tasted perfect. So we'll definitely need to make new batches till we get the perfect blend. Well, don't just sit there looking at the recipe. Go and try to make it yourself. It's fun to make, esp. when doing it with family. It's another great family bonding experience. ^_^

Till next time... ta-tah! Enjoy what's left of the weekend! Tomorrow is back to school!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^