Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lost in Movie World

I got to watch a few movies this week without having to go to the cinemas. Sometimes technology never ceases to amaze me! When real life seems to be a bit too much, one can't help but immerse oneself in movies or tv shows just to get away from the hustle and bustle of life. Anyway, of the three movies I've watched, I would say I enjoyed two out of three of them. That isn't so bad, right? Plus there's the added perk of watching them at home. What more could a gal ask for? ^_^


She's Out of My League

I've seen the tv plugs for this movie. I guess I got curious and wanted to find out if it's truly funny. It's cute actually. Some funny parts may be a bit too cheesy and cartoonish, but overall it's a feel good movie. So if you're looking for a good laugh and a light movie, this is a movie to watch.



Ironman

I've actually come across this on HBO, but I was flicking channels then and didn't get to watch it wholly. This time I decided to watch the movie in its entirety. I'm amazed at the technology featured in the movie. Truly impressive action sequences too! At least it's not just another lame superhero kind of movie. I will watch out for the sequel and hope it's going to be as good as this one.



2012
Wow! The effects may be amazing, but this movie is a bit too stressful for me! It's nice to watch, but at this point, I don't really want to imagine the world coming to an end soon. If you're looking for a bit of relaxation and entertainment, I don't think this is the movie for you, unless you find the-end-of-the-world theme as entertaining. Sipping my cup of green tea helped a lot to relax and calm my mind after the movie. One thing for sure, this isn't a movie I would watch again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^