Thursday, April 15, 2010

Moods, Cycles, and Green Tea



Tonight I got curious and decided to research on articles about mood swings and cycles -- hormonal and lunar, for that matter. It probably had a lot to do with my state of mind as of late. Perhaps my mood swings can be explained one way or the other. It is indeed interesting that I came upon this nice site (holyhormones.com) that talked about the effects of estrogen and progesterone on mood. Alas! There is so much to be learned in this life and the world out there. Life on our planet is after all governed by cycles; the most obvious examples are the ocean tides and the phases of the moon. Perhaps there is comfort in knowing.. knowing that whatever mood I'm in, whether good or bad, up or down, is just part of a cycle. So worry not if you're feeling down and out and so low today. Tomorrow is another day. Everything just might turn out peachy once again. But for now, I'm leaving this to enjoy my cup of green tea, which somehow never fails to cheer me up and moves me to a relaxed and calm state of mind. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^