Sunday, May 15, 2011

My First Ever Gold Trophy at Sweeva


Voila! Allow me to show off a bit. I'm actually ecstatic because I didn't expect that one of my sites at Sweeva would actually get a Gold Trophy. Woo Hoo! I got 1000 credits for it too. Well that means more promotion for my sites there. 

I've featured a post about Sweeva in the past. It's a social browsing site where you post a bid for your site to be seen. Once accepted, several people who are surfing could see it and post comments on it. I've always found that feature helpful. I truly welcome comments that are constructive. Whenever I have a new splash, it would have its debut at Sweeva, before I add it to my rotators for mainstream promotions.That way, I could work on improvements before launching my ad/s fully. If you haven't joined Sweeva, it's worth checking out indeed!


And now I gotta get back to my marketing promotions. Enjoy your weekend! Till next blogging time... ta-tah! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^