Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So The World Didn't End... Now What?


I don't know about you, but I can't remember why I didn't pay much attention to the news that the world would end last May 21st. Well, it was supposed to according to a prediction from Harold Camping of Family Radio International. Hey, I researched the name and the source ok? Prior to that, I had no idea who made the prediction. I just heard that the world was coming to an end. Well, it didn't end when it was supposed to and now another date was set -- October 21, 2011. Wow! Now you have some time to get ready for it. LOL!

Personally and seriously speaking, I wouldn't worry much as to when the world would end. It will come in time. Whether I'm still around or not, I wouldn't know nor do I care. I believe that each and everyone of us is given each day to live the best way we can. Living each day with a purpose, giving back when you can for the blessings you receive, doing good in any way you can, helping others succeed, and just making this world a better place... If you could do all these and many more, I don't think it would matter when the world would end. You'd be prepared for it anyhow. So, focus on the positive and use your time wisely. And if the end would indeed come, I only have this to say... "Bring it on!" ^_^

Till next blogging time.. have a great time! Ta-tah!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^